Beyond simply getting you a good rate for travel, it's the experience in Destination Wedding planning that sets me apart from others. From helping you find the perfect destination for your special day, to making sure the most important people in your life can join in your celebration, I work extremely hard to make sure no detail is overlooked. You and your loved ones will receive the best possible service and attention from start to finish. This includes:
- Helping you find the perfect destination & venue for your big day - what best fits your style, group size, budget, logistics and of course your overall vision of your dream wedding.
- Negotiating group travel rates with airlines / tour companies to suit the budget of you and your guests. Ensuring that available group benefits are used to your best advantage.
- Assisting with booking & securing your wedding date & time with the resorts wedding coordinator.
- Acting as the central RSVP point for your guests...this drastically reduces stress for you as the bride & groom.
- Booking all your guest's travel arrangements, no matter their needs. Every guest will be treated equally and with priority to ensure the planning process runs as smoothly as possible for them and for you as the bride & groom.
- Maintaining your guest list - you may request an update at any time.
- Pre-booking excursions, private airport transfers, etc in destination.
- Providing a personalized wedding webpage to host all booking and travel information for your guests. This will include an online RSVP form and a secure booking form to assist guests with booking at their convenience.
Destination Wedding Planning 101:
Where do I start?
The fact that I planned my own destination wedding can ultimately benefit you too! I am able to share my inside knowledge and experience with you, which will help you with planning the destination wedding of your dreams. My personalized services include providing assistance and advice on the following:
- How to work effectively with your resort wedding coordinator
- Learning what options are available for a destination wedding
- How to plan the perfect day from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception
- Tips on special do-it-yourself projects to personalize your wedding day
- Budgeting tips - where to spend and where to save
- And much more!
Your vision + my expertise = your dream destination wedding.