Accommodating Your Guests at Your Destination Wedding
A well-informed guest is a happy guest! Keep your guests in the loop of what is happening as your plans unfold for your big day in paradise.
- Send out your Save-the-Dates somewhere between 8 & 12 months in advance of the travel dates.
- Be sure to include the URL for your Wedding Website - this website hosts all of the travel details and more for your guests to explore and familiarize themselves with your wedding plans.
- If you have your own wedding website, be sure to keep your website updated. Let your guests know when you';ve made important updates so they can visit your website and stay informed about the festivities.
- Prepare a 'Welcome Bag'; for your guests once they arrive at the destination. Include an itinerary of any wedding-related activities. Having a beach wedding? How about embroidered beach towels in your wedding colours, or a reusable beach bag with some sunscreen inside. You could include something from the local area such as a mini bottle of tequila or rum!
- Let your guests know ahead of departure the expected dress code'; for the wedding day. It will be a lot hotter and a lot more casual than a wedding at home, so they will appreciate have a guideline to go by from you.
- Be sure to send thank you notes when you return home, and include a photo of your group.
Photo credit: (top photo)DesignedWithAmore